My friends and I are still locked out of our jobs.
I am very lucky to be single and have no one reliant upon me. If I starve, I starve alone. But really, I’m not alone because I know there are around 800,000 of us pawns.
I really hate Trump.
But you know who I hate more? The followers of Almighty Trump who won’t do their homework. It’s all such a joke. A sick twisted joke. I can’t even keep up with the lies he keeps spewing.
- He can sympathize with those of us who aren’t getting a paycheck?
- He’s a billionaire who preys on people. He didn’t even start out with nothing. He inherited from his father. He’s never NOT had a silver spoon up his a$$.
- Federal employees support his shut down?
- I know an awful lot of people affected by this shutdown. No, no such federal employee I know supports it.
- Federal employees support his wall idea?
- How many different examples can I give to disprove this? First we can talk Appropriations Law. Next, let’s discuss the homeless situation in America, or the number of children going without food, or our crumbling roads and bridges. How about health care? Then we can talk about water resources and our domestic water supply. Then we can talk about migration patterns of wildlife and their habitat along the border. No, we don’t support the wall – it is a waste of money and makes this country seem like we don’t care about our citizenry. (Well, the White House may not care, but some of us do.)
- Terrorists are coming in from Mexico?
- Um, most of the recent mass shootings and horrific acts in this country weren’t from any type of immigrant at all, but rather white men with guns who let fear, hatred and misinformation guide them. (Sound familiar, Mr. Trump?) If you look back as far as the terrorist attacks on 9-11, those men all came into this country on planes, from other continents, if I’m not mistaken. What would a border wall have done to prevent that? Nothing.
When are we, as informed citizens going to expect more from the Trumpettes? When are they going to pull up their Big Girl and Big Boy panties and admit they are believing a myth because it’s easier than learning and admitting actual facts?
Yes, there are ignorant people who want me to feel sorry for Mr. Trump. I’m just not that gullible.